Plan & Implement
This service provides strategy, guidance, and technical support from an AVEVA Select certified technical expert to upgrade your installed AVEVA software to ensure on-time commissioning of your new version, minimizing any production interruption or downtime.
Keeping your AVEVA software implementation up to date will ensure that you always have access to the latest features and functionality. It will also ensure supportability of the implementation if you stay on a mainstream release version. Our AVEVA Select certified technical experts have a wealth of experience upgrading the different components of AVEVA software and can help to ensure that upgrades interfere as little as possible with your production system.
- Architecture, version, operating system, and licensing review to collect all necessary details of the currently implemented AVEVA system and discussion with your team about what these components will look like on the upgraded system
- Backups of existing AVEVA software
- If required, base operating system configuration in accordance with best practices for use with AVEVA software If required, the installation and configuration of necessary
- AVEVA components on each node
- Upgrade of necessary AVEVA software including InTouch Applications, Edge Applications, Historian database, and/or System Platform Galaxy
- Installation and configuration of new licensing
- Testing of upgraded AVEVA software to ensure proper functionality and standby support during go-live
- Project report including details on architecture, licensing, installations, configurations, and any other pertinent information from the project