GS PlantOptics Annual Conference
Virtual | May 24-25, 2022
Formerly Wonderware Midwest, the GS PlantOptics Annual Conference welcomes AVEVA industrial software users and digital transformation seekers.
Attendees will take away new insights about solutions to help improve current processes, tackle workforce challenges, and increase sustainability. Come for one session or stay for them all! Schedule conflicts? No worries, all sessions will be available on demand for registered attendees following the event.
Explore virtual partner and product booths to get your questions answered or have a 1:1 video meeting with a subject matter expert.
Lunch is on us!
Verified attendees will recieve a $15 DoorDash gift card
Agenda & Conference Access
The session listings for the two-day event are below. On May 18, the virtual platform will open to set up your profile and add sessions to your personal agenda. Watch for an email from email@example.com (also check other or junk folders).
View and download the PDF agenda:
Tuesday, May 24Wednesday, May 25Virtual Expo
- Create an Agile Data Infrastructure to Get More Value from Your Data: Data is a resource that becomes more valuable the more you use it. In this session, we’ll cover why and how to future-proof your operations data management strategies, and eliminate the frustration of reinventing the wheel with every new objective.
- PI System – An Introduction to Data as Infrastructure: Learn how users of the PI System can protect and support their core operations to improve uptime, safety, and operational efficiencies.
- Get Started with SCADA without Busting Budgets: From small HMI / SCADA offerings to unlimited packages for Edge, InTouch and System Platform; know all of your options before your next project – large or small.
- Unite Your Organization with SCADA Data: Push your SCADA data to the next level. Learn how you can leverage SCADA data to connect workers and apply new solutions to historical data that all departments can benefit from.
- How a Model-Driven MES Approach Enables Faster Time to Value: Explore how the model-driven approach brings together standard MES functionality and AVEVA’s Workflow Management module to promote collaboration across different functional domains through a seamless integration.
- Aligning Teams Towards Operational Excellence: It’s time to reimagine the industrial environment and empower your workforce to reach their full potential with innovative software that is purpose-built for connecting workers. Enable data-driven decisions and allow users to perform better through effective visualization and digitized knowledge to identify value opportunities and increase efficiency.
- How AVEVA Edge & Insight Work Together to Drive Flexibility, Reliability & Efficiency: Review three use cases that leverage the combined capabilities of AVEVA Edge and AVEVA Insight to support supply chain flexibility, increase machine reliability, and improve line productivity for manufacturers. Learn to use real-time data to take corrective action before issues occur.
- Optimize Your Workforce with the AVEVA Teamwork Mobile App: Discover the latest connected worker experience with an introductory overview covering the primary functions of AVEVA Teamwork, enabling operators with the information they need in real-time to do their jobs effectively and increase overall productivity.
- Advantages of AVEVA InTouch Web Client: Did you know there is a free web client with every license of AVEVA InTouch? In this session, you’ll learn about upgrading industrial graphics with the web client, plus its security and mobility.
- Top Tech Support Questions: Gain insight to some of the most common questions and issues that our technical support team answer the most, including licensing and upgrading.
- Integrating OT with IT at Scale: Since 2015, Reekoh has been committed to the idea that physical and digital assets both need to be treated as first-class citizens within an organization. Learn how Reekoh’s Integration Platform ingests, transforms, enriches, and orchestrates data in motion – from the plant floor to data lakes, ERPs, CMMS, EAMs, MES, and more.
- AVEVA Historian & PI Data Management System Explained: Join us to explore the key differentiators of AVEVA Historian and PI Data Management System. We’ll take a technical dive into specific features and their uses to help you understand when it makes sense to use each product individually, or both as a cohesive solution.
- AVEVA Version 2023 Release: Our technical expert from AVEVA, Edward Thongphanith will guide you through what is included in the new releases of 2023 for AVEVA HMI/SCADA portfolio and demonstrate how you can make the most out of your software by leveraging new functions and features as part of this release to achieve a new level of operations. Version 2023 offers standardization, remote work, and collaboration to drive real-time decision-making and optimization. Separate sessions will feature the latest updates to System Platform, InTouch & AVEVA Edge, and Historian.
- Visualization of Data with the PI System: Get an introduction to AVEVA PI Vision and learn how it can create powerful and mobile-friendly dashboards and process monitoring displays.
- Is it Time to Move to System Platform?: AVEVA InTouch is a great HMI for organizations operating within a traditional system, but keeping up with a fast-growing company requires dynamic development. Join this session to learn how a move to System Platform can benefit your organization and how the GS PlantOptics Delivery Services team can support your migration.
- Improve Mass Balance Visibility with Advanced Analytics: Manufacturing sites operate with numerous process units, however most sites do not have insight into the mass balance of these units. Mass balance calculation is critical for identifying a number of equipment issues such as leaks, faulty sensors, process inefficiencies, and more. Learn how Seeq’s advanced analytics application separates product batch operation in context and ensures mass balance calculations are accurate, reliable, and up to speed.
- AVEVA Flex Subscription: With flexible licensing from GS PlantOptics, you can choose how you purchase, design, and optimize your AVEVA software solutions. AVEVA Flex is a subscription program that removes the traditional barriers to software adoption. This enables you to readily consider leading software technologies and respond to changing market demands quicker. Visit the booth to learn about exciting new Flex developments!
- AVEVA MES & Batch Management: AVEVA Manufacturing Execution System enhances operational performance, regulatory compliance, and supply chain transparency. Stop by the booth to learn how you can: streamline order flow and production execution; track the transformation of products from raw materials to finished goods; evaluate yield, quality, and plant resource utilization; and improve operational efficiencies by reducing production costs with visibility into manufacturing execution.
- AVEVA Teamwork: Discover the latest connected worker experience with an introductory overview covering the primary functions of AVEVA Teamwork, enabling operators with the information they need in real-time to do their jobs effectively and increase overall productivity.
- Software Toolbox: Software Toolbox is the leading AVEVA partner for data, device, and IoT integration software solutions. Learn what’s new with TOP Server, the enterprise class connectivity platform for System Platform, Historian and InTouch, including our enhanced Siemens Ethernet Plus driver with native tag & structure address support! Experience the OmniServer visual protocol editor that makes getting obscure device data easier than ever. Experience Cogent DataHub’s ability to integrate OPC & SQL Data with MQTT SparkplugB to Azure IoT, Amazon and Google Cloud and natively with AVEVA Historian, Insight, & PI.
- Stratus Technologies: For leaders digitally transforming their operations to drive predictable, peak performance with minimal risk, Stratus ensures the continuous availability of business-critical applications by delivering zero-touch Edge Computing platforms that are simple to deploy and maintain, protected from interruptions and threats, and autonomous. For 40 years, we have provided reliable and redundant zero-touch computing, enabling global Fortune 500 companies and small-to-medium sized businesses to securely and remotely turn data into actionable intelligence at the Edge, cloud and data center – driving uptime and efficiency.
- WIN-911: WIN-911 is the World’s leading Alarm Notification Platform. We have spent nearly four decades developing our World-class software to increase visibility, identify inefficiencies, and decrease downtime, ensuring we deliver the right alarm to the right person at the right time. We partner with the world’s leading automation companies, leveraging partner ecosystems to deliver a complete solution for customers. WIN-911’s secure software notification platform allows your team to remotely interact with your plant’s equipment alarms via mobile app, text, voice, email, or in-plant announcements, which means problems get fixed faster, waste is reduced, and maintenance and staff costs go down.
- Swan-Black: Swan-Black is an operating affiliate of GS Systems and leverages over 30 years of experience with batch and continuous manufacturing and automation solutions by providing a unique focus on advanced data analytics. Our team collaborates with customers, aligning our advanced analytics expertise with your domain knowledge and organizational objectives; empowering you to make informed business decisions and better prepare for the future.
- GS PlantOptics Delivery Services: Plan, implement, maintain, and optimize your AVEVA software with a full menu of services offered by the GS PlantOptics Technical Advisory team. We are committed to helping you realize the maximum value from your software investment.
- GS PlantOptics OEM Practice: Machine builders, Solution Builders, and OEMs are tasked with continuous innovation to maintain market share. Stop by to learn how you can modernize your equipment and applications with secure mobile access, reporting capabilities, and aftermarket training and maintenance to bring significant value to your end-users.
- GS PlantOptics Operations Data Management Practice: AVEVA PI System takes an infrastructure approach to critical OT data that connects people to the information they need to support real-time decision-making and uncover deep operational insights. Visit the virtual expo to learn more about how the AVEVA PI System can help your company achieve deeper operational insights and faster analyses of critical data.
- GS PlantOptics SCADA Practice: Visualize, control, and optimize your operations with scalable HMI and SCADA applications for any industry. Formerly known as Wonderware, these award-winning monitoring and control applications enable you to consolidate real-time and historical data into actionable industrial intelligence. Optimize your operations with an integrated, real-time actionable view of process data.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers: Process, Industrial Controls, Electrical, Automation
- Plant Managers
- Quality Control Professionals
- Continuous Improvement Leaders
- Digital Transformation Leaders
- Manufacturing IT/OT Professionals
- System Integrators
- Architecture & Engineering Firms
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction Firms (EPCs)
- Machine Builders & Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)